Mentor of the Year Diamond Jubilee Award
Established to celebrate the 60th Anniversary of CPRS, this award recognizes the outstanding effort of an accredited public relations practitioner who consistently and actively mentors public relations practitioners to advance in their careers.
The award will be presented to an accredited public relations practitioner who has shown a commitment to, and belief in, the value of mentoring. The recipient will have demonstrated commitment to speaking to post-secondary students, encouraging internships in the workplace, fostering exemplary relationships in the profession and serving the profession.
Nominations are currently closed. Stay tuned for winter/spring 2022 for your next chance to nominate a peer for this award!
2020 recipient - Eileen Tobey, APR, FCPRS, LM
- 2008 Claudine Wilson APR, Algonquin College
- 2009 No winner
- 2010 Kevin Brown APR, Kevin Brown Communications
- 2011 Ange Frymire Fleming APR, Kwantlen Polytechnic University
- 2012 No winner
- 2013 No winner
- 2014 Jane Allison APR, FCPRS
- 2015 Charlene Gaudet APR, FCPRS
- 2016 Terri Smolar
- 2017 David Rowney APR, FCPRS
- 2018 Terence Flynn, PhD, APR, FCPRS LM
- 2019 No winner