To learn is to grow, expand and build. It may planned or incidental. You may be a student, a teacher or a professional. What really matters is that learning gives you a fresh outlook, new ideas and creates opportunity.
Considering going back to school?
Are you currently enrolled in a PR studies program?
- a student ready to graduate or recently graduated and want to differentiate yourself in the job market;
- considering a career shift into public relations and need to demonstrate your PR knowledge; or
- interested in raising your profile by posting your name and CV on the CPRS website after successfully passing the exam.
Looking for local seminars and conferences?
Want to know more about professional credentials?
- Accreditation can make a difference in your professional PR career. Learn more about becoming Accredited in Public Relations (APR).
Looking to meet new PR professionals and find out what’s happening in the industry?
- Don't miss, ILLUMINATE, the 2017 CPRS National Conference in Kelowna, B.C. from May 28-30, 2017. Network with new colleagues, gain insight into trends in the Public Relations profession and have some fun!
What's Happening Now?
Canadian Public Relations Conference
- For more information on ILLUMINATE, the 2017 CPRS National Conference, May 28-30 in Kelowna, B.C., visit illuminate2017.com.
- Check out the Online and On Demand webinars, based on award-winning case studies!