On behalf of our friends at Jelly Marketing, CPRS is pleased to offer members preferred rates to its upcoming digital marketing course.
Jelly Academy: Professional Certification Course
This course is our foundational offering, which presents a solid understanding of the most successful elements to a digital marketing strategy, including, the ‘What’, ‘Where’, ‘Who’, ‘When’, ‘Why’ and ‘How’ of a winning campaign and the departments within them.
This course is ideal for those with limited experience in digital marketing, or for smaller companies without a dedicated marketing team. During this course, trainees will become more confident and equipped in understanding the value of digital marketing and will be able to immediately implement learned concepts in social media, digital ads, public relations, and content marketing.
In this course, trainees will learn:
- Why every company should have a digital marketing strategy
- How to identify the pain points in their own company’s strategy
- Why it matters to have a target audience (Ideal Buyer), and how to identify them
- How to identify the most effective ways to reach this target audience
- How to set SMART Marketing goals, and quantify results to measure success
Our complete Digital Marketing Training program consists of six sessions:
- Sessions 1: Social Media
- Sessions 2: Public Relations
- Sessions 3: SEO
- Sessions 4: Google Ads
- Sessions 5: Facebook + Instagram Ads
- Sessions 6: Google Analytics
This training is primarily hands-on. Assessment methods therefore include:
- Adequate completion of homework given in all sessions
- Completion of Google, Facebook, and Hootsuite certificates
- Hours: 18 hours over 6 sessions online
- Format: Hosted over Zoom
- Time: May 4th - June 8th, Tuesdays 9am-12:00pm PST /12:00pm-3:00pm ET
- Cost: $3,250
There is an additional 22 hours of instructional time provided via video training and readings to help you achieve further certificates by Google, Hootsuite and Facebook.
CPRS Members save $500 on registeration. Log in to MYCPRS to learn how.
Register on Eventbrite here.