We are currently seeking webinar presenters for January to December 2021!
Do you have an interesting topic you think your fellow members would love to hear about?
We are looking for:
- CPRS members who have an interesting case study to share
- Experienced professionals in the Diversity & Inclusion space
- CPRS Award of Excellence winners who want to share their campaigns
- PR and Communication thought leaders who can offer insight into the future of our profession
If this is something that interests you, please apply at the following link:
Please complete the above application by Monday November 23, 2020 and we will follow up with everyone who has been selected.
CPRS webinars are usually 1 hour in total and will take place on Zoom. The typical outline is as follows:
- Introduction from CPRS Staff: 2-3 minutes
- Presentation by speaker using a slide deck: 45 minutes
- Q&A portion: 15 minutes
Please note, CPRS webinars are intended for educational purposes only. Thus, presenters are expected to refrain from including any marketing materials in their session, unless approved by the CPRS National Office in advance.
All webinars are recorded and stored in our Bill Rees Learning Centre, where they serve as a member benefit for those who are unable to attend. CPRS does not pay speakers but will promote your session on our website, to the 7,000+ subscribers of the bi-weekly Communiqué, and to our 40,000+ followers on social media.
Sounds like you?