CPRS National Announces 2018 Awards of Excellence Winners
TORONTO - The Canadian Public Relations Society (CPRS), is pleased to announce the recipients of 39 Awards of Excellence in this year’s awards program. Celebrated annually, the CPRS Awards of Excellence showcase the best public relations and communications management projects and campaigns. CPRS National received a record-high number of submissions in 17 communications categories. Gold, silver and bronze recipients will be revealed during the CPRS Awards of Excellence gala at Connexions 2018, the CPRS National Conference in Charlottetown, P.E.I., on May 28, 2018.
Until then, see the list of winning campaigns and projects by award category.
Representatives from the winning organizations will be congratulated by hundreds of their fellow industry professionals at the Delta Hotels Prince Edward hotel.
Winning organizations for the 2018 Awards of Excellence include:
- Alberta Energy Regulator
- Alberta Securities Commission and Edelman Canada
- Alliance Pipeline and NATIONAL Public Relations
- APEX Public Relations, ruckus Digital & Walmart Canada
- Argyle Public Relationships
- Business Development Bank of Canada
- Canadian Partnership Against Cancer and Edelman Canada
- Canadian Patient Safety Institute and Sticks & Stones
- Citizen Relations
- City of Regina
- EXP Global Inc.
- Fédération des médecins spécialistes du Québec
- General Motors of Canada
- Golin, PetSmart Charities of Canada and PetSmart Canada
- Hunter LaVigne Communications Inc.
- Impact Public Affairs and the Composite Panel Association
- L'Union des producteurs agricoles
- Nature's Path , Inc.
- Paradigm Public Relations and Edgewell Personal Care
- PSP Investments
- Service de police de la Ville de Gatineau
- St. Joseph's Healthcare Hamilton
- The City of Calgary
- Tim Hortons Canada
- Toronto Hydro
- UBC Library Communications and Marketing
- Union des producteurs agricoles
- Weber Shandwick Canada and Roche Canada
Founded in 1948, the Canadian Public Relations Society (CPRS) is a not-for-profit organization whose members are engaged in the practice, management or teaching of public relations. Members work to maintain the highest standards and to share a uniquely Canadian experience in public relations. CPRS is a federation of more than 2,500 members across 14 Member Societies based in major cities or organized province-wide.