Your Entry to Practice
The next Public Relations Knowledge (PRK)® Exam will take place on Saturday, May 3, 2014
in most major urban centres across Canada. Next exam date: September 20, 2014.
Wednesday, April 30, 2014, midnight PST
Consider doing the PRK exam if you have graduated from a PR program in 2013 or will be graduating in 2014, or if you are a junior public relations practitioner.
The PRK Readiness Program is a good tool to prepare for the exam and includes:
- The Study Guide and recommended reading list
- Membership in the online PRK Discussion Forum
- Live webinar to prepare for the exam and ask questions (Archived version of Webinar from April 17, 2014 now available: see PRK Forum)
Congratulations to all who have successfully completed the Public Relations Knowledge (PRK)® Exam!
|Kate Abel | CV
||Leanne Laverick | CV
|Joshua Brighton | CV
||Jacquie Lycka | CV
|Jennifer Collins | Bio
||Octavio Ulises Martinez
|Michelle Crossland | Bio
||Heather Olynick | CV
|Colleen Dunbar| CV
|Phil Gaudreau | CV
||Hannah Rose Pratt
Is the Public Relations Knowledge (PRK)® exam for you?
You should consider writing the exam if you are a:
- graduate (or about to graduate) from a public relations program and want to demonstrate your foundation of public relations knowledge and boost your visibility by posting your CV on the CPRS website
- junior public relations professional motivated to distinguish yourself
- professional who has been working in a public relations or communications position but had not graduated from a public relations study program
Detailed information on the PRK exam is available HERE