Your Entry to Practice
The next Public Relations Knowledge (PRK)® Exam will take place on Saturday, May 3, 2014 in most major urban centres across Canada.
*registration closes at midnight PST on Wednesday, April 30, 2014*
Consider doing the PRK exam if you are graduating from a PR program in 2013 or will be graduating in 2014.
The PRK Readiness Program is a good tool to prepare for the exam and includes:
- The Study Guide and recommended reading list
- Membership in the online PRK Discussion Forum
- Live webinar to prepare for the exam and ask questions (April 17, 2014 4:30 - 5:30 pm EST)
Note: Exam participants from January 25, 2014 can expect their final grades on March 10, 2014.
Congratulations to all who have successfully completed the Public Relations Knowledge (PRK)® Exam!
- Kate Abel | CV
- Jennifer Collins | Bio
- Michelle Crossland | Bio
- Ashley Degrace
- Colleen Dunbar| CV
- Nicole Fitch
- Jerrica Goodwin
- Kelly Hall
- Katie Hayes
- Leanne Laverick | CV
- Kealy Litun
- Jacquie Lycka | CV
- Shelby MacLeod
- Octavio Ulises Martinez
- Mallory McCredie
- Heather Olynick | CV
- Dahlia Orcajada
- Samantha Peck
- Calyn Pettit
- Hannah Rose Pratt
- Anne Stevenson
- Leslee Vivian
Is the Public Relations Knowledge (PRK)® exam for you?
You should consider writing the exam if you are a:
- recent graduate from a public relations program looking for a way to demonstrate your foundation of public relations knowledge
- new member of the public relations profession motivated to distinguish yourself
- professional who is considering a career shift to public relations
Detailed information on the PRK exam is available HERE